Wednesday, 31 December 2014

New Animatic (No sound)

A few days back I finished off my second animatic with all the changes I made to script, I haven't got around to recording the dialogue and will the soonest date I will be able to record it is on the 3rd of January.
But here's the version without sound (the timing is completely off but soon as I get the audio I can then fix that problem)

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Character Outline

Tomorrow is Christmas so everyone is rushing around doing what needs to be done and I'm still trying to get through the new second animatic as well as my dissertation.
I've gotten a fair amount of Concept background done which I'll show when I but them into slides but for now I thought I post the slides detailing the backgrounds for my characters

Friday, 19 December 2014

Characters Expressions

I managed to finish off all the character expression sheets today and tomorrow I plan to work on more background concepts

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Protagonists Turn Around

Since my last post I have either been updating my CV and cover letter, drawing some expression sheets or creating some concept backgrounds. But haven't done anything that I'm willing to post yet apart from finishing the turn around of the three main protagonists (which are shown below).

I hope to post some of my backgrounds I have done in the near future and also finish the new animatic I'm doing creating. 

Friday, 5 December 2014

Character Development update

Through out this week I have been working on my characters. Finishing their design, creating a turn and making action/expression sheets. Below are a few turnarounds and expression sheets.

Monday, 1 December 2014

Ruff Animatic

I finished my ruff animatic over the weekend which compared to the storyboards I changed a few scene's because either it was difficult to understand what was going on or film worked better without the that scene. There is still one or two things I want to change (mostly characters expressions and how characters interact with other characters) but the main scene I want to change is the end because currently it doesn't work that well.