Saturday 23 November 2013

Project update from day to night

In my background colour project I've finished adding the shadows and lighting, so from what I can see the day time version of the background is complete


I continued on to building the night time filters which I can switch on and off with a click so the background can change from day to night a second. I had a lot trouble with since for some reason I couldn't get the masks to work and after an hour of looking through my slides and channels for any mistakes and watching tutorials encase I missed something I just suddenly worked. I don't know why or how I didn't nothing different but when I tried for what seemed to be 10th time I just worked.

So here is my night time background, the only things I need to do is add mist a texture to overlap the entire thing to make it look like a painting and add the spirals to the tree's

No comments:

Post a Comment