Wednesday 19 November 2014

Protagonists Character Development

This week I have been working developing my three main characters for my current project.
I have finished two out of three but still need to create a turn around and expression sheets but I decided I wanted to leave that till I finished that until all the characters are designed for two reasons:

First, I want to see if they look had staying power, because many of times I have designed a character and thought I liked the way they looked to completed all the expression and action sheets and find out I didn't like the design as much as I thought I did and then I wasted a day or two.

Second reason is I don't want to spend all my time on some of my characters expression sheets to run out of time which results in maybe the world design being cut short.

Maybe this will come back and hit me back of the head or maybe it wont, time will tell.

Below I have posted images of two of my characters (final design... which might change if the staying power doesn't last) and concepts for my third character

No comments:

Post a Comment