Friday 21 November 2014

Three Protagonists Complete


Today I completed my third and final protagonists design (which I have shown below). The original back story of the characters where very different from what they are now. Although this doesn't effect the plot at all for the animation I thought it would be interesting to bring up.
Originally the  three characters are unrelated and work for the one character Trixy, But after designing the third character I wanted to change it to that the third character is the father and the other two are his son and daughter.

Again although this don't changed anything for animation I'm creating, it would if this was to go onto be on going series.

(below are two images of my first initial sketch and the final characters I decided to go with)


No comments:

Post a Comment