Sunday 2 August 2015

Creating Spooky Scary episode 2

For a while now I have been trying to motivate myself into animating this idea I had in mind but I found myself constantly struggling trying to get it started. It was a more serious plot about an orphaned cub in which the story would reveal parts of his life as he grew up.

The problem was, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get anything to paper or at least very little.
In the end I decided to drop the idea and return to writing a comical script.


As soon as I made that decision it was if a barricade that was in way got pushed aside. I am now in the middle of writing the script for Spooky Scary Investigation episode two. But I wont scrap the design I had already completed from my first idea, instead I'm going to implement him into Spooky scary episode two.

Below are some of early concepts of creature

This is the final design (with what was going to be another character on his back)


I have also drawn up some character interactions and soon as I finished up writing the script and storyboarding it I'll post another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment